This position is responsible for executing key initiatives and producing data-driven analyses to support marketing and revenue generating departments. Using data from a myriad of sources this role will develop insights to influence sales & marketing strategy. A key deliverable for this position will be to create high quality and detailed documents to be used to present to senior Nationals executives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work closely with the Director, Ticket Strategy and Marketing Analytics in developing and implementing strategies for ticketing and marketing
• Extract key observations and insights from Nationals internal and external data sources, including, but not limited to market mix modeling, market segmentation analysis, sales channel optimization, and share of voice analysis.
• Analyze and make strategic recommendations to drive single game ticket sales, including developing specific, targeted offers to specific segments of the market.
• Collaborate with third-party marketing partners to drive ticket strategy and maximize revenue
• Interface closely with Marketing Department regarding Marketing ROI calculations and other associated analytics projects
• Design and execute surveys, supporting Ticketing, Guest Experience & Corporate Partnerships
• Contribute to analytics projects, applying a wide range of methodologies, to support decision-making in revenue generating departments
• Produce compelling presentations to visualize key observations and insights
• Create and synthesize business management dashboards and reports for marketing and revenue generating departments, primarily through Tableau platform
• Uphold the Nationals' values of Excellence, Performance and Accountability
• Other duties as assigned
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
• Undergraduate degree, with major in business, or economics preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities necessary to perform essential functions
• Ability to extract key insights from large, unstructured datasets and synthesize into key recommendations for leadership
• Excellent communication skills and ability to tailor key messages to the appropriate audience
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Experience in developing presentations and presenting
• Strong sense of ownership and accountability - a self-starter
• General proficiency in Tableau preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Position will require some weekend and/or evening work
• Office: Working conditions are normal for an office environment.