WANT TO BE PART OF OUR STARTING LINEUP?
Come and be part of the action & excitement by joining our seasonal team!
The following game day positions will be available for the 2018 season…
Game Day Security Staff
- Ensures each Guest at Great American Ballpark has an enjoyable and safe visit
- Controls and manages crowds; directs guests; performs Guest Services functions
- Enforces all laws, ordinances, and regulations; ensures the safe and efficient evacuation of the facility in event of emergency; monitors crowds and facility for problems and hazards; provides security for all employees, guests, and customers
- Conduct screening at entry points through bag searches and the use of a Walk through Metal Detector.
- Controls and manages highly restricted areas: Press Box, Home and Visitor Clubhouses, Service Level
- Prior experience in security of life safety professions is helpful, but not required
Guest Services Staff
- Escorts Guests to seats in premium seating areas
- Validates and scans tickets before granting access to premium seating areas: Diamond Club, Champions Club, the Handlebar at the Riverfront Club, Scout’s Club, and all premium seating areas
- Scans tickets at Premium Entrance areas, operates wheelchair lift; provides breaks; assists with other tasks assigned by supervisor
- Checking Tickets/wrist banding guest for all the Party areas
- Transport Guests via an elevator to desired level at Great American Ball Park
- Direct Guests to appropriate level
- Assist Guests with questions or concerns at Fan Accommodation locations
- Print and present multiple types of certificates to ball park Guests
- Responsible for multiple pre-game/in-game/post-game duties at Great American Ballpark
- Provides setup and placement of tables, chairs, stanchions, turnstiles, trash cans, and other items throughout GABP
- Pitch on the Fan Zone Wiffle Ball Field and run the pitching machine in the Hall of Fame Batting Cages
- Assist with “on call” needs such as wheelchair runs, on-site deliveries, other customer service related issues
- Oversee luxury suites: Founders Suite, Frontgate Outdoor Suite, World Series Suite
- Enters each assigned suite and checks for cleanliness, electronic or mechanical issues
- Ensures amenities and services meet suite holder expectations
- Punches tickets and issues wrist bands for all suite holders
- Responsibilities do not include food or beverage services
- Greet Guests as they enter Great American Ball Park
- Validate and scan tickets prior to Guests entering the ball park
- Escort Guests to seats in non-premium seating areas
- Ensure Guests in their section have a safe, enjoyable visit
Equal Opportunity Statement:
The Cincinnati Reds are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Cincinnati Reds to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion or creed, sex, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jobs will be posted to TEAMWorkOnline.com starting December 4, 2017. Interviews will be conducted in early February, 2018.