Title: Assistant Box Office Manager
Status: Seasonal - October 30, 2017 through Friday, April 6, 2018
The Assistant Box Office Manager is responsible in assisting the Director on hiring/scheduling and training the box office ticket sellers. This position will also be responsible for the overall operation of our Home Plate Box Office. This position will be required to work 7 days a week during the month of March.
This position has an hourly rate of $12.00.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build effective and prosperous relationships with current customer base to ensure repeat business and referral of other sales prospects.
- Provide superior customer service to clients, existing ticket holders and prospects; respond to emails and voice messages timely.
- Maintain superior knowledge of facility services, layout and ticket policies to effectively sell tickets and meet customer needs.
- Maintain and continually grow a prospect database and track new sales leads.
- Handle ticket related customer service inquiries and refer unresolved issues to director.
- Maintain complete and accurate customer records.
- Assist with customer service efforts (mailing invoices, tickets, sales collateral, etc.).
- Escort guests to various locations throughout facility as needed.
- Perform general office duties as required.
Requirements/Physical Demands: The physical demands listed below are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Energetic, friendly, detail-oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Previous customer service and sales experience.
- Knowledge of Tickets.com (ProVenue) system preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to present ideas clearly and concisely.
- Ability to work extended hours, nights, weekends and holidays as required.
All offers of employment are contingent upon satisfactory background screening.
Camelback Spring Training, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, color, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.