Camelback Ranch - Glendale, the Spring Training home of the Los Angeles Dodgers and Chicago White Sox, is now accepting applications/resumes for the following position:
Title: Account Executive – Ticketing Sales
Status: Seasonal -Nov ’17 - March’18 (approx 40+hrs/week) Temporary Housing Included
Account Executives are responsible for selling and maintaining new season ticket sales, group sales, suite sales and party function areas for the upcoming spring training season.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete a pre-determined minimum number of outbound calls daily to targeted lists and respond to heavy inbound call volume.
- Build effective and prosperous relationships with current customer base to ensure repeat business and referral of other sales prospects.
- Provide superior customer service to clients, existing ticket holders and prospects; respond to emails and voice messages timely.
- Maintain superior knowledge of facility services, layout and ticket policies to effectively sell tickets and meet customer needs.
- Meet or exceed organization’s individual, season and group sales goals.
- Other jobs to be performed include but not limited to assisting with lines at the ticket windows and gates during ingress.
- Handle ticket related customer service inquiries and refer difficult or unresolved issues to supervisor.
- Maintain complete and accurate customer records.
- Assist with customer service efforts (mailing invoices, sending e tickets, sales collateral, etc.).
- Perform general office duties as required.
Requirements/Physical Demands: The physical demands listed below are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Energetic, friendly, detail-oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Previous customer service and sales experience.
- Knowledge of Tickets.com system preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to present ideas clearly and concisely.
- Ability to work extended hours, nights, weekends and holidays as required.
- Personal transportation to and from work is strongly recommended.
All offers of employment are contingent upon satisfactory background screening.
Camelback Spring Training, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, color, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.