Tickets.com is a privately held subsidiary of MLB Advanced Media, LP, the interactive media and Internet division of Major League Baseball.
At Tickets.com, we’re a passionate bunch of people, driven by a relentless pursuit of innovation. Our mission is to deliver world-class ticketing products and services that provide value to our clients and partners, with profitability to our stakeholders.
We're headquartered in beautiful Orange County, California, with offices in the state of New York, across Europe, and in New South Wales, Australia. We enjoy a fun and casual work atmosphere, and we pride ourselves on working hard to deliver quality results.
We are searching for a Chargeback Analyst who will be responsible for ensuring the timely and effective response to credit card retrievals and chargebacks in order to minimize chargeback losses.
Essential Job Functions:
- Research and respond to chargebacks from Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express for Tickets.com’s North American business.
- Review retrieval and chargeback response process to identify and enact improvements that will maximize resources and reduce losses.
- Maintain systems and processes for deducting lost chargebacks from client settlements as per Tickets.com policies.
- Respond to client refund requests in a timely manner and per current policies and procedures.
- Prepare and distribute performance reports on a recurring and ad-hoc basis.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of loss prevention policies, procedures and processes.
- Maintain a working knowledge of fraud and chargeback trends both on an industry and corporate level. Communicate emerging trends and issues to management on a regular basis.
- Maintain an understanding of Tickets.com’s products, services and systems.
Bachelor’s degree preferred
Previous experience handling chargebacks preferred
Customer service, call center or credit card industry a plus
Previous experience in a technology company is ideal
Proven self-starter with a strong work ethic
Ability to lead and work within a team oriented environment to achieve common goals and objectives
Must be detail oriented with ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
Good interpersonal relationship and communication skills
Strong Excel skills
Must be able to work remote as well as in the Tickets.com office.
Must be able to be on-call to manage fraud attempts.
If you think you’re a good fit for the position and the team, we’d love to hear from you!
Tickets.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer