The Tampa Bay Rays are currently seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the Rays Street Team. The Rays Street Team is responsible for enhancing outside event experiences while executing promotions, giveaways and interacting with fans. Members of the street team must be fun, energetic, enthusiastic, and committed to promoting the Rays brand.
· Interact with fans at off-site events in an effort to promote the Rays brand.
· Responsible for Set up, tear down, and running of all of our interactive events (inflatable games, sound system, pop up tents,).
· Speak in front of large crowds at events.
· Operate Ray Team vehicles for transportation to and from events.
· Maintain Ray Team vehicles and all event equipment, keeping it organized, in proper condition, and stored appropriately after each and every event.
· Perform as mascot and mascot handler, if needed.
· Other duties as assigned by the Tampa Bay Rays.
· Staff must be available to work weekdays and weekends.
· Must be able to lift and carry items up to 50lbs.
· Must be reliable, punctual, courteous, and have good listening and multi-tasking skills
· Staff must be 18 years old or older.
· Must be available to stand a minimum of 3 to 4 hours at a time
· Able to work in inclement weather
· Able to provide reliable transportation to and from events.
· Possess a valid Florida driver’s license with a clean driving record.
· Bilingual candidates are a plus.
· Knowledge of baseball is preferred.
All offers contingent on a satisfactory background check.