Job Title:Consumer Club Manager
Reports To:Vice President of Ticketing and Business Development
Job Purpose:Responsible for managing and leading all aspects of the Reds Consumer Clubs programs (Reds Rookies, Reds Heads, Club Red), including managing the P/L, operating all aspects of the clubs and proactively looking for new ways to drive membership and engagement of all three clubs, which includes hitting ticket sales goals. The ideal candidate for this role will have experience managing a business along with a strong entrepreneurial mindset and proven track record of being able to operate events with excellence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reds Consumer Clubs “CEO” responsible for all aspects of Reds Rookies, Reds Heads and Club Red
- Achieve annual membership sales and activation goals for all three Reds Consumer Clubs
- Increase Renewal Rate, Membership Engagement Rates, Number of Members and tickets sold year over year for all three clubs
- Lead weekly consumer club core team meeting
- Manage Consumer Club Intern Staff and oversee all operational aspects of the consumer clubs
- Develop annual consumer club marketing plans, identify multiple new ideas per year that will increase membership level and/or increase engagement
- Manage registrations, kit fulfillment, database and event RSVPs for all Clubs
- Track and report on all Consumer Clubs elements to senior management
- Develop yearly vision and plans for consumer clubs as part of the Reds Annual Budgeting Process
- Research and identify relevant new consumer club strategies, promotions and outlets
- Other tasks as assigned by Direct Manager
Experience, Education and Licensure:
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Business or related field required
- 2+ years of business experience required
- Management of a P/L for a business
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Leadership – Proven ability to proactively lead a business to outstanding results
- Operational Excellence – Results focused and ability to manage complex situations that are executed with excellence
- Innovative Thinker – Proven track record of improving, and creating new business ideas and processes
- Prioritization - Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks at one time
- Communication – Strong written and oral communication skills
- Connection with Kids – Must have passion and energy for babies, kids and teens as there will be a lot of interaction with this group.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is not exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time.
- Adhere to Cincinnati Reds Organization Policies and Procedures
- Act as a role model within and outside the Cincinnati Reds Organization
- Perform duties as workload necessitates
- Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
- Meet Department productivity standards
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The duties listed do represent the intent to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
The Cincinnati Reds are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Cincinnati Reds to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion or creed, sex, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.