Tickets.com is a privately held subsidiary of MLB Advanced Media, LP, the interactive media and Internet division of Major League Baseball.
At Tickets.com, we’re a passionate bunch of people, driven by a relentless pursuit of innovation. Our mission is to deliver world-class ticketing products and services that provide value to our clients and partners, with profitability to our stakeholders.
We're headquartered in beautiful Orange County, California, with offices in the state of New York, across Europe, and in New South Wales, Australia. We enjoy a fun and casual work atmosphere, and we pride ourselves on working hard to deliver quality results.
We are seeking a Client Support Associate who will work from our Syracuse, New York office that will provide application support for our clients via phone, email or issue/task tracking system. Primary responsibilities include client issue advocacy and resolution, casual consulting with clients, enabling events for internet sale and monitoring on-sales for Tickets.com clients.
Essential Job Functions:
- Support the operation, maintenance and optimization of Tickets.com ticketing systems in use at client venues.
- Answer client calls. Enter accurate, detailed information regarding all client requests and solutions in the call-tracking database, promptly.
- Recreate and effectively communicate any client issue that requires research.
- Effectively communicate, execute and follow up on outstanding client issues.
- Prepare and monitor Internet on-sales.
- Work as a team with all members of Client Support and Tickets.com.
- Additional duties as required.
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent, required.
- Related Associate’s degree, Bachelor’s degree or certificate, a plus.
- Experience in box office, computerized ticketing, and/or ProVenue suite of products, a plus.
- Prior software Helpdesk experience.
- Computer proficiency essential – Microsoft Office Suite and ability to easily learn new technology.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to communicate information in a clear, concise and effective manner.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented, organized, proven ability to follow up on tasks.
- Ability to provide results and resolutions in a timely manner.
- Enthusiastic, client-service oriented attitude.
- Self-motivation, patience and the ability to work independently within a team environment.
- Ability to work a flexible, rotating schedule, including evenings and weekends, required.
- High speed home internet access.
Tickets.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer.