The Coordinator, Ticket Sales & Services will play an integral role in the day-to-day operation of the Ticket Sales, Service & Operations Department.
The Coordinator will report directly to the Vice President of Ticket Sales & Membership Services. The primary responsibility of this position will be to assist the sales and service staffs as well as the management team in increasing the efficiency of the department, ultimately resulting in additional revenue and ticket sales for the entire team.
The Nationals are a military-friendly organization actively recruiting veterans and spouses.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the sales & service teams through outbound call efforts to clients and prospects.
- Secure appointments/rsvp’s for the senior sales and service staffs.
- Manage the email schedule for sales and service departments.
- Serve as the liaison between Ticket Sales/Service and Marketing/Creative/Social Media.
- Assist with the planning, coordination and execution of all Premium, Group, Season Plan Holder & NATS PLUS events.
- Manage multiple schedules and timelines for the purchasing and coordination of Season Plan Holder welcome packages, gifts, ticket stock, group sales gifts, incentives, mailings and other related purchases.
- Prepare all necessary paperwork for internal creative, social media and other related requests.
- Support and execute all client service and group sales strategies in an effort to deliver a consistently high level of customer satisfaction.
- Serve as the liaison between Ticket Sales and finance, purchasing, etc. to maximize efficiency for entire company.
- Game duties as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent military experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative or service experience. Professional or collegiate team experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities necessary to perform essential functions
- Candidate must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Photoshop.
- Required to address and solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to manage & prioritize multiple tasks.
- Able to work nights, holidays, and weekends, including Nationals home games.
- Uphold Core Values: Excellence, Performance, and Accountability. These core values set the tone in everything we do, help us succeed on and off the field, make a difference in the community and provide the best guest experience in sports. It is important that the person in the position commits themselves to these core values so that we can constantly move forward in the same direction – Together.
- Office: Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
- Gameday: Job requires employee to function in a high activity and heavily crowded outdoor professional sports venue. May work at heights. Employee will be exposed to inclement weather of varying degrees. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time, walk long distances, and climb up/down stairs. The employee is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or sit and must lift and/or move up to 45 pounds.