Department: Ballpark Operations
Job Title: Machine Room Arcade Attendant
Reports To: Vice President of Corporate Partnerships
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide assistance to all patrons in the Machine Room while they are interacting with Scene75 arcade games.
Assist with arcade game malfunctions.
Handling of money to reimburse patrons when necessary.
Communicate with Scene75 employee when arcade games malfunction.
Ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Must be reliable, helpful, alert and observant.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to read, speak and comprehend English.
- Ability to clearly, effectively, and professionally interact with staff, supervisors, and fans.
- Ability to handle crowds while remaining friendly and professional.
- Prior customer service preferred.
- Experience in an arcade environment preferred.
- Adhere to Cincinnati Reds Organization Policies and Procedures
- Act as a role model within and outside the Cincinnati Reds Organization
- Performs duties as workload necessitates
- Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
- Meet Department productivity standards
- This is a seasonal opportunity and no benefits will be provided.
- This position is indoors and requires standing on concrete for long periods of time as well as an extensive amount of walking.
A requirement of this position is that you must be able to work at least Three (3) weekend days each month during the 2017 season.
Important things to know BEFORE you apply:
Any offer of employment is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background investigation. Accordingly, you may be required to complete the Cincinnati Reds application forms and other such documentation as may be necessary to comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act. Pursuant to Major League Baseball, and in accordance with applicable law, you may be required to submit to a drug screen prior to and during your employment.
To be considered for employment for the above position applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
· Must be at least 18 years of age.
· Must have a High school Diploma or GED.
· Must be available to work a minimum of 40 home games during the 2017 season that includes days, nights, weekends and holidays. A 2017 schedule can be found at www.reds.com
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The above description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Additional duties, as assigned, may become part of the job function. The duties listed above is, therefore, a partial representation not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal opportunity for employment and/or promotion is open to any person who possesses the requisite qualifications for an open position. The Company policy is that there should be no discrimination on the basis of age, gender, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status, with regard to employment, job assignment, and promotion or other terms or conditions of employment.