Title: Photography Assistant
Reports To: Photography Manager
Department: Creative Services
Maintain the photography database and assist with distribution of photographic assets. Support the staff of the Creative Services department.
- Work with Photography Manager to implement and maintain Digital Asset Management software for photography archives.
- Work with Photography Manager to fill internal and external photo requests such as player and ballpark photos for other departments within the Giants, partners and news agencies.
- Assist photographers and graphic designers with Photoshop work: including clipping paths, color correction and photo manipulation.
- Support photographers and graphic designers with scheduling and setting up photo shoots.
- Keep photo gear and photo and design departments’ supplies organized and stocked.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must hold a four-year degree.
- Extensive working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop CC on an Apple computer.
- Applicants must be able to work 24 hours/week.
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with Giants staff and community leaders.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a high-paced environment.
- Must be able to handle one-of-a-kind materials with discretion and diplomacy.
- Experience working in a project-based environment with emphasis on meeting deadlines.
- Must be able to work well with others in a team setting; ability to work on ad-hoc departmental and organization-wide events.