Camelback Ranch-Glendale, the Spring Training home of the Los Angeles Dodgers and Chicago White Sox, is now accepting applications/resumes for the following position:
Title: Facility Monitor
Reports to: Director of Operations
To ensure the safety and enjoyment of our guests, contractors, employees, and players while enforcing company policy in a positive and professional manner, through patrolling assigned areas and through interpersonal communications. Monitoring and controlling the movements of patrons, visitors and contractors using various methods is also a main component of the job.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Monitor assigned areas within the assigned properties to ensure safety and compliance with facility and MLB policy.
· Greet, monitor and control the movements of patrons, visitors, employees and contractors.
· Conduct varying levels of screening of guests, employees and visitors as directed.
· Create documentation for all pertinent events and maintain daily log sheets.
· Remain calm and professional in all situations.
· Report pertinent information to supervisor.
· Conduct routine surveillance rounds in and around the assigned properties including the outside perimeter.
Requirements/Physical Demands: The physical demands listed below are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent.
· Previous security experience preferred. No certifications required.
· Must be able to stand, climb stairs, sit, walk for extended/varying periods of time.
Must be able to work outdoors in extreme heat.
· Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
· Must be willing and able to respond appropriately to emergent situations.
· Must be available to work week days, weekends and holidays.
· Must be able to work effectively with limited supervision.
All offers of employment are contingent upon satisfactory background screening.
Camelback Spring Training, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, color, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Rate of Pay: $11.00 per hour